Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2013/03/20 15:43:27 UTC

DOAP (Description of a project) file

Does anyone recall if we created a DOAP file?
I overheard from general@ that all TLP's should have one, but poddlings should also get in the habit of maintaining one.
I could take a stab at this on Fri, but if someone beats me to it, that'll be great.
http://projects.apache.org/create.html

Sent from my iPhone

RE: DOAP (Description of a project) file

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Thanks Joern for pointing that out.
Updated the below:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/files.xml

Also updated the below (for lower left hand corner of apache.org listing per README):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site/trunk/templates/blocks/projects.mdtext

--Pei

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Great job James...

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.

Posted by Kim Ebert <ki...@perfectsearchcorp.com>.

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
+1

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Pei,

TLPs require this file: you can find examples, e.g., with OODT:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/site/doap_oodt.rdf

Of course, it's out of date :)

You simply store this in a publicly accessible place, like SVN,
and then ref it in the DOAP home, per the below on projects.apache.org.

Cheers,
Chris