Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2012/11/16 17:39:56 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1409920 - /jena/trunk/jena-arq/src/main/java/com/hp/hpl/jena/sparql/algebra/AlgebraGenerator.java

Hi Rob,

(curiosity)
Where there any particular syntax extensions you had in mind?

	Andy

Re: svn commit: r1409920 - /jena/trunk/jena-arq/src/main/java/com/hp/hpl/jena/sparql/algebra/AlgebraGenerator.java

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com>.
We have some ideas on introducing extensions to the language which would
appear as new Element in a similar fashion to sub-queries or FILTER calls
but which would require implementing new Element types.  Since
AlgebraGenerator had no means to handle these we would otherwise have to
write our own generator, making this change makes it a simple extension to
AlgebraGenerator if these ideas ever come to fruition

Rob