Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com> on 2007/01/30 23:42:06 UTC

Request Maven 2.1 New Phases - pre-test and post-test

A set of phases I really would have liked to have seen when working on
cobertura is the ability to hook into testing process before and after.
pre-test being the most important.

I think these phases could be useful for any plugin that monitors /
instruments the testing process.

What do you think?

- Joakim

Re: Request Maven 2.1 New Phases - pre-test and post-test

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
I think this will be addressed with something that john casey will be
posting to the dev list soon in regard to inter-phase plugin execution
ordering...

combating the proliferation of pre- and post- phases is important I
think...but these might be a good idea.

lets see how john's stuff pans out here in a bit

jesse

On 1/30/07, Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com> wrote:
> A set of phases I really would have liked to have seen when working on
> cobertura is the ability to hook into testing process before and after.
> pre-test being the most important.
>
> I think these phases could be useful for any plugin that monitors /
> instruments the testing process.
>
> What do you think?
>
> - Joakim

jesse mcconnell