Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Khyati Kaushik <kh...@coca-cola.com> on 2021/03/26 19:08:47 UTC

NIFI AD Configuration changes.

Hi team,
Need ur help for making changes to LDAP settings of my Nifi workspace. Currently we are just able to give the access to NA region user. What files I need to change at Nifi registry so that the user from another region can also access the Nifi.
For ID creation we are using Ranger application.

it will be great if you can help us in rectifying it. Thank you in Advance.

Thanks,
Khyati Kaushik
Contact: +91-9739812658

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE