Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Luntzel <ma...@neurosis.net> on 2002/02/01 00:28:58 UTC

cocoon2 and WLS5.1

Is there a reason there are no instructions for installing Cocoon2 on WLS5.1? Are they compatible? I went ahead and tried it, and its throwing me this

Thu Jan 31 14:37:56 PST 2002:<I> <WebAppServletContext-cocoon> Pre-Loading servlet Cocoon2
Thu Jan 31 14:37:56 PST 2002:<I> <WebAppServletContext-cocoon> Cocoon2: init
Thu Jan 31 14:37:56 PST 2002:<E> <HTTP> Error creating servlet context for Web application '/web/dev/cocoon/cocoon/'
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission createSecurityManager )

< stack trace snipped >

I've been pounding the mailinglist archives and google to no avail, sorry if I've missed something.

thanks