Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by li jerry <di...@hotmail.com> on 2019/04/25 14:24:09 UTC

XenServer High Availability Configuration

Hi All

I take over XenServer 7.1.2 through cloudstack (4.11.2). In order to realize HA of VM and HOST, I open HA on XENSERVER (all VM select "Dot not restart").

ISO NFS SR (i-2-43-VM-ISO) cannot be deleted after VM unloads ISO after HA is turned on. Once the same ISO is mounted again to the same VM, a new NFS SR is created. Eventually, a large number of identical NFS SRs were created on the server. To delete these temporarily created NFS SRs, the HA of XENSERVER must be stopped.

Is my setup wrong?

Or can you tell me what is the best practice of cloudstack + xenserver?