Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jason Tesser <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/26 17:15:51 UTC

Problem with repository implementation

I am implementing my own repository. I am having an issue in the
ServletRegexTargetResolver

When I run the test which fires the MainServlet and uses Jettty to provide a
default repository and I goto URL http://localhost:8080/cmis/repository

the path in the ServletRegexTargetResolver is "repository" which matches the
pattern.  this is good it works,

I added my own CMISServlet to my web.xml which extends the Chemistry
CMISServlet but calls super passing in my own Repository.  My reposity
implements Repository, RepositoryCapabilities, and RepositoryInfo similar to
the JCRRepository.

I added the getter methods  for name, ID, info, and
public ObjectId getRootFolderId() {
//        return null;
        return new SimpleObjectId(null);
//        return new SimpleObjectId(DotRepository.escape("/"));
    }

All of which I tried to model after the JCRRepository.

My problem is this
When I use my servlet I get to the ServletRegexTargetResolver line 42-44 the
path has a "/" at the end.  When I run the test case MainServlet this is not
true. I feel like I am missing something really dumb.
Can someone please steer me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Jason Tesser
dotCMS Lead Development Manager
1-305-858-1422

Re: Problem with repository implementation

Posted by Jason Tesser <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ok nevermind.

It was something dumb :-(

I had a filter in the way.  Appending a slash.  Got a new error but what was
happening made no sense.