Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raghu Kanchustambham <kr...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/19 17:45:47 UTC

How to find the version number of the struts installation?

If I need to find the version of jdk .. i would use something like java
--version.
How would I know which version of struts jar are there on my machine? Any
suggestions of easily & reliably finding it ?
 Thanks.
Raghu

Re: How to find the version number of the struts installation?

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 11/19/05, Raghu Kanchustambham <kr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I need to find the version of jdk .. i would use something like java
> --version.
> How would I know which version of struts jar are there on my machine? Any
> suggestions of easily & reliably finding it ?
<snip/>

Look at the MANIFEST in <jar>/META-INF.

-Rahul