Posted to users@camel.apache.org by segev <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/01 08:46:27 UTC

Re: Polling Consumer invoking multiple requests.

Thanks for the tip, RoutePolicy or controlling the route from the
CamelContext could do the trick.
The problem that we need to solve is still in a feasibility stage but since
we have the ability to define the interface I am inclined to suggest that
the message producer will include all pending messages in one message upon
receiving the request. We can than split the message and use a parallel
processing (or any other concurrency method) to efficiently process the
multiple messages.
This problem appears to be a common one so it would be nice to have a Camel
solution. Perhaps a loop with a predicate with a fix count that could serve
as a loop limit…