Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/08/03 14:54:48 UTC

JUnit libraries

JUnitPerf:

I have been looking at third party libraries, and Mike Clark
has a suite of specialized TestCases that allow us to performed
Timed Tests, Load Tests, and Threaded Tests.

Timed Tests fail if the test doesn't pass in a specified amount of time.
Load Tests run with a simulated number of concurrent users and iterations.
Threaded Tests runs your test in a separate thread.

Mike Clark's JUnitPerf 1.4 looks like it might be very useful for us,
especially for LoadTesting our components.  For more information check
the following link: http://www.clarkware.com/software/JUnitPerf.html