Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Pooja H Bavishi <po...@iet.ahduni.edu.in> on 2016/03/25 06:27:46 UTC

Building full local indexes with the Entityhub Indexing Tool

Hello,

I am trying to Build full local indexes with the entityhub indexing tool
for Geonames.
in that first step
Compile and assemble the indexing tool

1) directory {root}/entityhub/indexing/geonames/and than

mvn assembly:single but when i run this command i got an error message

 how to resolve that

Re: Building full local indexes with the Entityhub Indexing Tool

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pooja,

I have not used the Geonames indexing tool for a very long time. As it
depends on the database dumps of Geonames you need to check if those
still use the same column indexes. If they have changed their schema
in the meantime the too might no longer work.

>> mvn assembly:single but when i run this command i got an error message

actually this is no longer needed. Just use the

    target/org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.geonames-*.jar

file. this is already an runable jar.

best
Rupert

Posted by Antero Duarte <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Try running with the flags -U and -Dmaven.skip.test=true

Regards,
Antero