Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/01 14:24:46 UTC

Re: Repository for Ubuntu xenial (16.04) broken for CloudStack 4.10

Thanks Wido for the explanation, I might have missed the e-mails discussing
the drop of Ubuntu 12.
I created a PR to reflect that in our documentation:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-docs-install/pull/32

Özhan, I also checked the package repository today, and it was fixed
(thanks Wido!).

--
Rafael Weingärtner