Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gt...@attensa.com on 2006/02/03 01:53:37 UTC

Comparing 2 sets of reg expr extractor output

I have a web page where I pull out a bunch of IDs using the regular
expression extractor. It works great and I get a set of IDs (e.g. id_1,
id_2, etc). I then do some other stuff and I now want to get the set of
IDs again and compare to the first one (e.g. id2_1, id2_2, etc.) In this
case this will work since the ID's will be returned in the same order as
before. So I basically have 2 set of variables that were generated via the
regular expression extractor.

So my question is how do I iterated through these 2 set of variables and
compare them? I can use the foreach controller to iterate through one of
the sets but not both at the same time.

Re: Comparing 2 sets of reg expr extractor output

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Depends on what you mean by compare, and what you want to do with the
result of the comparison.

You could string them all together into two strings and compare them
using javascript or beanshell or If controller.

If you need to compare them individually, you could use a BeanShell assertion.

S.