Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Gour Saha <gs...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/03/23 17:40:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating

Hello,

This is a call for a vote for releasing Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating.

This is a source+binary release with one .tar file (appdef_1.tar), which is a text file used for -ve testing.

The following 2 issues were identified in release 0.70.0-incubating and have been fixed in this release -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER-815
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER-814

Summary of fixes: http://s.apache.org/AnM
Vote thread: http://s.apache.org/OWo
Results: http://s.apache.org/Lhd

Staged artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheslider-1005/org/apache/slider

Git Source:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-slider.git;a=commit;h=7f20707b71e53025deff33b4981310aedaa42d43
SHA1: 7f20707b71e53025deff33b4981310aedaa42d43
Tag: slider-0.70.1-incubating

PGP key:
http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=gourksaha@apache.org

Basic build/test instructions:
http://slider.incubator.apache.org/developing/building.html

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating.

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Thank You,
The Apache Slider Team

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

On 03/23/2015 05:40 PM, Gour Saha wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is a call for a vote for releasing Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating.
>
> This is a source+binary release with one .tar file (appdef_1.tar), which is a text file used for -ve testing.
>
> The following 2 issues were identified in release 0.70.0-incubating and have been fixed in this release -
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER-815
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER-814
>
> Summary of fixes: http://s.apache.org/AnM
> Vote thread: http://s.apache.org/OWo
> Results: http://s.apache.org/Lhd
>
> Staged artifacts:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheslider-1005/org/apache/slider
>
> Git Source:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-slider.git;a=commit;h=7f20707b71e53025deff33b4981310aedaa42d43
> SHA1: 7f20707b71e53025deff33b4981310aedaa42d43
> Tag: slider-0.70.1-incubating
>
> PGP key:
> http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=gourksaha@apache.org
>
> Basic build/test instructions:
> http://slider.incubator.apache.org/developing/building.html
>
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating.
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1 approve
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>
> Thank You,
> The Apache Slider Team
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
> On 23 Mar 2015, at 16:40, Gour Saha <gs...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> This is a call for a vote for releasing Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating.
>
> This is a source+binary release with one .tar file (appdef_1.tar), which is a text file used for -ve testing.
>
> The following 2 issues were identified in release 0.70.0-incubating and have been fixed in this release -
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER-815
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER-814
>
> Summary of fixes: http://s.apache.org/AnM
> Vote thread: http://s.apache.org/OWo
> Results: http://s.apache.org/Lhd
>
> Staged artifacts:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheslider-1005/org/apache/slider
>
> Git Source:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-slider.git;a=commit;h=7f20707b71e53025deff33b4981310aedaa42d43
> SHA1: 7f20707b71e53025deff33b4981310aedaa42d43
> Tag: slider-0.70.1-incubating
>
> PGP key:
> http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=gourksaha@apache.org
>
> Basic build/test instructions:
> http://slider.incubator.apache.org/developing/building.html
>
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating.
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1 approve
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>
> Thank You,
> The Apache Slider Team

+1 binding.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Slider 0.70.1-incubating

Posted by Gour Saha <gs...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Ted,
That¹s exactly what our intent was. Our next release will be called
0.80.0-incubating.

Thank you for looking into this.

-Gour

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.