Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@earthlink.net> on 2002/03/25 15:28:53 UTC

Jakarta Gathering : Tonight Monday March 25

To any and all in the SF Bay area :

We are having an informal get-together tonight, Monday March 25, 2002 of
Jakarta community members and want to make sure that everyone here knows
about it (and attends.)  It has been discussed on the Jakarta general list,
but I realize that not all pay attention to that.

What : Informal gathering of Jakarta community

Where : "21st Amendment" (563 2nd Street) at 7:30pm on Monday March 25 2002

Who : Anyone who wants to.

To find the group, Martin Cooper claims to have printed a large Jakarta
logo, although the rest of us will be playing with Lego at the bar. :)

System and Software Consulting