Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Casey <Ca...@mini2.com> on 2001/10/30 08:33:55 UTC

Custom Headers

I want to develop my own custom header to insert into the current SoapHeader, but not quite sure how to do this.  There is two methods that I'm a bit confused on.  SoapEnvelope.setHeader(Not sure if this will replace the whole header or just add in my header) and SoapHeader.getValue - both take or return an Object type that represents the header - but what exactly is this type and is there a format that it needs to follow?  Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Casey