Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Javen O'Neal <on...@apache.org> on 2016/07/15 16:02:55 UTC

Help Wanted: Examples of using Apache POI in languages other than Java

We are looking for examples of using Apache POI in languages other than
Java to include on https://poi.apache.org/poi-jvm-languages.html

Examples should be idiomatic (they way you import, the way you loop over a
sequence with an index, the way you declare variables, whitespace, etc).

We already have Jython, Scala, and Groovy examples (improvements to make
the examples more language idiomatic are welcome).
We are looking for JRuby, Clojure, Kotlin, and anything else that can run
POI code.

Also, if anyone is using Ruby, the POI Ruby page could probably use an
update.  https://poi.apache.org/poi-ruby.html

Re: Help Wanted: Examples of using Apache POI in languages other than Java

Posted by MARK GOLDEN <ma...@btopenworld.com>.
Hi,
We use Apache  HSSF POI. Using RPG on the AS400/iSeries/IBM i on Power systems.
See iEXLSOFTWARE.COM. All coded with RPG.
R,Mark.

    On Friday, 15 July 2016, 19:07, Blake Watson <bl...@pnmac.com> wrote:

 I've got a lot of Clojure stuff.

--

*Blake Watson*

*PNMAC*
Application Development Manager
5898 Condor Drive
Moorpark, CA 93021
(805) 330.4911 x7742
blake.watson@pnmac.com <me...@pnmac.com>
www.PennyMacUSA.com <http://www.pennymacusa.com/>

Re: Help Wanted: Examples of using Apache POI in languages other than Java

Posted by Blake Watson <bl...@pnmac.com>.

Posted by Blake Watson <bl...@pnmac.com>.