Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Marty J. Sullivan" <ma...@cornell.edu> on 2015/07/12 08:05:13 UTC

Enabling local storage for guests in 4.5.1

I searched around and found that you are supposed to set the global setting use.local.storage in order to enable local storage for VM’s. However, the only setting I see is system.vm.use.local.storage. Has this setting been moved? Where can I go to enable local storage?

Re: Enabling local storage for guests in 4.5.1

Posted by giljae o <og...@gmail.com>.
The setting is set to zone level.
Go to infrastructure manu and the target zone. You will fine the setting

James.