Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Ari Zilka <ar...@terracottatech.com> on 2008/07/31 23:58:44 UTC

Terracotta integration

Can someone help me figure out what it means to cluster ServiceMix with Terracotta?  Does that even make sense or should Terracotta be an end point / some sort of content provider on the bus?

Please help,

--Ari

Re: Terracotta integration

Posted by Ari Zilka <ar...@terracottatech.com>.
Is there any mode or use case where it makes sense, though?  I just
saw the JIRA go by for example about the in-memory state in the ftp
poller.  That in-memory state would be made HA / shared across
instances of the ftp poller w/ TC.  Anything else like that lurking
around?

Anyways I am trying to help this person out: http://forums.terracotta.org/forums/posts/list/1286.page

What might this user mean by "Deploy a ServiceMix app on Terracotta"?

It would be awesome if someone from ServiceMix got on the thread and
answered; whatever the answer might be.

--Ari

Re: Terracotta integration

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.