Posted to users@maven.apache.org by maciejm <ma...@stream.com.pl> on 2012/04/18 14:10:33 UTC

Deploy issue

Hi
When building a project maven create three types of archives - bin, source,
javadoc. I have two remote repositories. Is there any way to configure maven
so they deploy "bin + source + javadoc" to first repository and "bin +
javadoc" to seckond repository ?

Best regards

Re: Deploy issue

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
If you control the repos, can you deploy to "private" hosted repos and
then construct proxies or repo groups from which people download, so
that the artifacts appear to be in multiple repos?

Just a thought.

Ron

On 18/04/2012 8:10 AM, maciejm wrote:
> Hi
> When building a project maven create three types of archives - bin, source,
> javadoc. I have two remote repositories. Is there any way to configure maven
> so they deploy "bin + source + javadoc" to first repository and "bin +
> javadoc" to seckond repository ?
>
> Best regards

Ron Wheeler
President