Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/23 21:04:19 UTC

[vote] release 1.0 rc3 as Beehive 1.0

  It's time.

  We've been working on releasing Beehive 1.0 for a while now and have
bashed on three release candidates this week.  RC3 has been stable for
the last day, so I'd like to propose a vote to promote Beehive 1.0 rc3
to be released as Beehive 1.0 final.

  The release candidate is available here:

        http://cvs.apache.org/dist/beehive/1.0-rc3/

and was built at SVN change 291008.

  The vote will run until 6 PM GMT, Monday 9/26.

  Adding my +1.

Eddie

 Vote:
[+1] Yes, promote rc3 to Beehive 1.0 final
[0]  Abstain / not sure.
[-1] No, 1.0 rc3 isn't ready to release as 1.0 final.  If you vote
this way, please provide an explanation why and add what can be done
to address your concerns.

Re: [vote] release 1.0 rc3 as Beehive 1.0

Posted by Steve Hanson <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Rich Feit <ri...@gmail.com>.
+1