Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Mohan Kumar G <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/23 23:30:12 UTC

Apache wink client code

Hi -  Thanks for taking time to check my email.

I am trying to set form parameters as mentioned below while calling REST
service.

Can you please provide a sample code/snippet which explains how to set form
parameters while calling rest service from Apache wink client?

resource = resource.accept(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON);
             resource =
resource.contentType(MediaType.APPLICATION_FORM_URLENCODED);
             resource = resource.queryParam("sessionid", sid);
             resource =    resource.queryParam("sessiondata", sdata);
             resource = resource.queryParams(mvp);

Thanks and Regards
Mohan