Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tiberiu Dondera <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/10 18:36:45 UTC

new SENDMAIL.XSL version?

While looking through the lists archives I saw that some of the users have
develloped a new version of sendmail taglib.
The part that I am interested in especially is the error handling.

If somebody has this kind of sendmail taglib, could they please send it to
me?

And a more general question:
How to install such an update to a taglib that is in the cocoon.war package?
Simply replacing the old file IN the war file works, or must I recompile the
entire package?

Thank in advance.
Tiberiu Dondera

Re: [C2.0rc1] SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC: Has anyone used Xalan extensions in Cocoon?

Posted by Adrian Geissel <ag...@zenark.com>.
Oops - it's just a little too early on a Friday morning!

I 've spotted the error - the XPath expression was technically correct, but
the test data was not correctly Generated - thus it did not exist for the
transformer.

However, I hope that this approach may thus be of benefit to someone else,
albeit Xalan specific.
Regards,
Adrian

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
Have a look into exformula at sourceforge the xform2html.xsl
uses it.
--
Torsten

Posted by Max Larsson <ma...@gmservice.de>.
Hi

as long as i knwo you forgotten to define that the
namespace xalan is an extension namespace. How to do
that you have to read the Xalan documentation.

Max

Cocoon Website

Posted by Jesse Reynolds <li...@va.com.au>.
Hi

It seems that the Cocoon website is often incredibly slow to respond.
It also seems to suffer from way too many graphics, and bad
javascript.

Right now, for instance, the server is randomly refusing connections outright.

Can I help with the website please? I'd happily host a mirror in
Australia on a fast server on a fast connection, as well as assist
with a redesign focusing on a 'lighter' site...

I don't know who updates the site or whatever, but if I can be of any
use, please let me know. I'd be happy to help out.

Cheers

Jesse

--

       Jesse Reynolds - Virtual Artists Pty Ltd - http://www.va.com.au
                                                  jesse (at) va.com.au

Re: [C2.0rc1]: Redirects and Requests - passing parameters

Posted by Adrian Geissel <ag...@zenark.com>.
Thanks Carsten,

This has clarified the situation with respect to request-object - and the
ability to 'fall-through' to an internal request using the cocoon: protocol
has tidied up my sitemap no end (not big - yet!).

Cheers
Adrian
C2 - The Bee's Knees!

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.