Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 郭海帅 <gu...@foxmail.com> on 2020/06/24 09:58:56 UTC

Hi!

Hi, I want to contribute to Apache Flink.
Would you please give me the permission as a contributor?
My JIRA ID is JJ GUO.

Re: Hi!

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Haishuai,

Welcome to the community! Currently, there are no special permissions
required to contribute to Flink. Just ping a committer if you want to
work on some JIRA ticket and someone will assign the ticket to you.

Here is some information about how to contribute to Flink [1].

[1] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/contribute-code.html

Best,
Yangze Guo