Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/07/26 15:39:14 UTC

Announcement: OpenOffice at ApacheCon Europe: Call for Papers now Open!

More details in the blog post here:

http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/apache_openoffice_conference_within_a

We welcome paper proposals, not only from project members, but also
from the larger community.  User stories, adoption/migration
experience, extension and solution demos, etc., are all welcome.

(Can someone post a sticky link to the blog post on the Forums as well?)

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Announcement: OpenOffice at ApacheCon Europe: Call for Papers now Open!

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.
2012/7/26 Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>:

> I've made it sticky, Ricardo.
>
> --
> Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Thanks, Rory.

Also published on ES(2) and IT(2) forums

(1) http://user.services.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=7099
(2) http://user.services.openoffice.org/it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3197

There is an area dedicated to announcements on both forums so no need
for stickies ;)

Ricardo

Re: Announcement: OpenOffice at ApacheCon Europe: Call for Papers now Open!

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:27:28 +0200
RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2012/7/26 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>:
> > More details in the blog post here:
> >
> > http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/apache_openoffice_conference_within_a
> >
> > We welcome paper proposals, not only from project members, but also
> > from the larger community.  User stories, adoption/migration
> > experience, extension and solution demos, etc., are all welcome.
> >
> > (Can someone post a sticky link to the blog post on the Forums as well?)
> >

> I just published a short notice on EN forums(1) but I'm not moderator
> there so I cannot make it sticky.
>
> Regards
> Ricardo
>
> (1) http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=55333
>
> > Regards,
> >
> > -Rob

I've made it sticky, Ricardo.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Announcement: OpenOffice at ApacheCon Europe: Call for Papers now Open!

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.