Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Igor V. Gubenko" <ct...@krowdbyz.com> on 2013/06/18 19:03:26 UTC

Installing OpenMeetings on existing Tomcat installation

Hello,

I have an existing Tomcat installation on the server, and I am reluctant
to spawn a new one, opening new ports, and wasting memory.

Do you have any instructions on how to properly setup OpenMeetings with
an existing Tomcat?

Thank you,
- Igor

Re: Installing OpenMeetings on existing Tomcat installation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm afraid it is not possible.
You can add your webapps to the tomcat bundled with OM (should work as
expected)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Installing OpenMeetings on existing Tomcat installation

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.