Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Jonathan Carlson <jo...@code42.com> on 2011/09/15 19:47:09 UTC

Unit testing of an LDAP framework

I found this page which looks almost exactly what I need, but it is not complete enough for me.

https://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/core-integration-testing-framework.html

1) This starts a test server, but it doesn't tell me how to access it (like via which URL, etc) because it calls methods not defined.

2) Does anyone have a complete example test class (like the one described on that page) that you would be willing to share with me?

Thanks!

- Jon

jon carlson   |  codefortytwo software
1 Main St SE, #400     |   Minneapolis, MN 55414
Office: 612.333.4242  |   web: www.code42.com<http://www.code42.com/>

Re: Unit testing of an LDAP framework

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
Hi Jon,

    this page is completely outdated (except for the @ApplyLdif/s part)
    please take a look at the framework implementation[1] and the
tests that use this framework at [2]

    let us know if you have any other questions.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/test-framework
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/ldap-client-test

--
Kiran Ayyagari