Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baz <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/10 22:16:18 UTC

What should i type to compile against a certain version of snapshot?

All,

What should i type to compile against a certain version of snapshot?

Thanks.

A.

Re: What should i type to compile against a certain version of snapshot?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Good question(s). No idea about the answer(s). ;-)

Wayne

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Baz <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harlan Iverson <h....@gmail.com>.

--
Harlan Iverson
http://blog.devspan.com

Re: What should i type to compile against a certain version of snapshot?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Your question doesn't make any sense. Explain in more detail.

Wayne