Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at> on 2002/08/20 18:10:10 UTC

Configuration question

Hi I have a rather simple question.
I want to have a default user screen with default portlets for newly
created users which differs from the standard Jetspeed screen. Where can
I adjust the portlets which are shown on the
screen of a new user who has logged in for the first time?

Kind regards

Werner

Re: Configuration question

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Thanks that did work perfectly.

RE: Configuration question

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
See webapp/WEB-INF/conf/JetspeedResources.properties:

# When a new user is created, this account's psml is cloned to the new
account psml
# Setting this account to nothing configures role-based psml as the default
method for new users
services.Profiler.newuser.template=turbine