Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Christophe Dupriez <ch...@destin.be> on 2011/02/07 18:30:43 UTC

Problem with CK Editor, tables and images...

Hi!

It was somewhat complicated:

1) tables: the problem is that WikiMarkup do not allow paragraph within
Table cells. I modified XHtmlElementToWikiTranslator.java to ensure the
... around line 300
                 else if( n.equals( "p" ) )
                 {
                     if( e.getContentSize() != 0 ) // we don't want to
print empty elements: <p></p>
                     {
                         if( base.getName().equalsIgnoreCase( "td" ) ) {
                             print( e );
                             if (i.hasNext()) {
                                 m_out.print( " \\\\" );
                             }
                         } else {
                             m_out.println();
                             print( e );
                             m_out.println();
                         }
                     }
                 }
Without this modification, an Enter within a Table cell in the CK Editor
ruins definitively the table...

2) images: the problem is that the Image plugin generates a table around
the image. This is a problem within CK: I added test for Wysiwyg edition
in Image plugin to remove the table in that case.
   The caption becomes the image title.
When not in Wysiwyg, I leave the style attribute on the table but I also
add it to the image.
   Is this make sense to all of us wishing secure CK editing?

Please let me know so I can submit detailed modifications following your
remarks!

Christophe