Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by yo...@heroicefforts.net on 2010/09/19 14:19:56 UTC

sharepoint 2010 basic auth

I was wondering if anyone has had success connecting to a SharePoint 2010 service?  I've tried connecting with the web service bindings, but receive a 401 error code when the client attempts to pull the WSDL.  The WSDL url is protected with basic auth.  I'm supplying the user/password properties, but it doesn't seem that the client is negotiating basic auth for this purpose.  I guess it is assuming only WS-Security.  Is there another setting to support basic auth when requesting the service WSDL?

I tried going the REST route as well, but I cannot figure out the proper SharePoint URL format for this binding.

Any help would be appreciated.

best regards,

Jess Evans

Re: sharepoint 2010 basic auth