Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com> on 2015/11/12 20:21:10 UTC

RE: Apache Trafodion release 1.3.0 - Logo Ideas

Hi all,

It has been almost a month and have not seen many contributions for a
Trafodion Logo.

Explore your creative nature and submit logos that would look good on the
Apache Trafodion website.

This is your opportunity to display your artwork to the world.

Looking forward to viewing good Logo suggestions!

   Regards,

   Roberta