Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Alejo Martín Echeguía <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/29 14:51:54 UTC

cordova-osx questions

Hi all,

We are trying to replicate an iOS project into OSX using cordova.

First we got the corresponding project from:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-osx

However, we faced several issues, from wrong dependencies in cordova-lib to
issues at patching. We solved them by using version cordova-cli 3.5.0-0.2.7
and patching manually (as the directory structure wasn't matching exactly
to apply the patch directly). In the end we were able to create the project.
So, here comes the first question: does anybody have some detailed steps to
make sure we are installing everything right (beside the general steps in
readme.md)?

The second question is regarding the plugins. Our project need to use:
org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser
but it looks like it is not available for OSX... is that correct? if not,
where can we get it? In case it is not available, what should be the right
approach?

Thanks in advance for your help and time,

                                Alejo

Re: cordova-osx questions

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
1. You can show us what you've already done, and send pull-requests
along the way so we can comment.
2. Yes, it is not available. You will have to write the OS X version
of https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/tree/master/src