Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by "apadala1@kent.edu" <ap...@kent.edu> on 2019/07/22 16:37:17 UTC

apache Ignite 2.8 release date

Hello Ignite team ,
I am looking for 2.8 version release, specifically for automatic baseline
topology adjustment enhancement.

please let me know when will  2.8 version with IGNITE-8571 is going to
release.

Thanks
Akhil

Re: apache Ignite 2.8 release date

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Denis, I'm will make my best to contribute till October:

	*	IEP-39. Monitoring&Profiling. Phase2: Framework for observing lists of Ignite objects(services, caches, jobs, etc.)
	*	IEP-39. Monitoring&Profiling. Phase3: Watchdog for user provided code.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Igniters,

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello, Akhil.