Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ray Niu <ne...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/12 21:25:16 UTC

Solr Join Failures

Hi:
   We encounter an issue when using join query in Solr Cloud, our version
is 5.5.2. We will query collection A and join with Collection B in the
runtime, collection A and B always co-exist in the same node.
   Sometimes we found collection B was down for some reason, while
collection A was still active, during that period if we issue join query,
we will see following errors:
 SolrCloud join: B has a local replica (B_shard1_replica1) on
solrCloud_node1:8080_solr, but it is down
  Can anyone provide any suggestions on such scenario?

Re: Solr Join Failures

Posted by Ray Niu <ne...@gmail.com>.
I am using following one:
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/5_4_1/solr-core/org/apache/solr/search/join/ScoreJoinQParserPlugin.html