Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jörg Godau <J....@schuetze-berlin.de> on 2010/07/26 14:08:15 UTC

If Controller after Regular Expression

Hello All,

we have a Regular Expression Extractor hat is supposed to find an ID out of the loaded page. This works (unless there is no ID on the page) which is the correct behaviour.

We then want to open the record pointed to by the ID we found iff we actually found a record.

So in the regular expression extractor we put
Reference Name:aktenzeichen
Regular expression:familie\.do\?id=(\d+)
Template:$1$
Match No.:0
Default value:NoAzFound

And in the If Controller we have the condition
${aktenzeichen} != 'NoAzFound'

I've tried with double quotes, single quotes, no quotes and always get errors like this in the log:

2010/07/26 12:16:55 ERROR - jmeter.control.IfController: ReferenceError: "NoAzFound" is not defined. (<cmd>#1) org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError: "NoAzFound" is not defined. (<cmd>#1)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError(ScriptRuntime.java:3229)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError(ScriptRuntime.java:3219)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.notFoundError(ScriptRuntime.java:3292)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.name(ScriptRuntime.java:1570)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c2._c0(<cmd>:1)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c2.call(<cmd>)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:340)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:2758)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c2.call(<cmd>)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c2.exec(<cmd>)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.evaluateString(Context.java:1132)
        at org.apache.jmeter.control.IfController.evaluateCondition(IfController.java:105)
        at org.apache.jmeter.control.IfController.next(IfController.java:162)
        at org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.nextIsAController(GenericController.java:184)
        at org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.next(GenericController.java:148)
        at org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.nextIsAController(GenericController.java:184)
        at org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.next(GenericController.java:148)
        at org.apache.jmeter.control.LoopController.next(LoopController.java:108)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.AbstractThreadGroup.next(AbstractThreadGroup.java:72)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:242)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

What am I doing wrong?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jörg Godau

SCHÜTZE Consulting Informationssysteme GmbH Argentinische Allee 22b
14163 Berlin
Tel.: 030/ 802 49 44
Fax: 030/ 8090 39 95
www.schuetze-berlin.de

Geschäftsführer: Klaus-Dieter Schütze
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Registernummer: HRB 73618
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß § 27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE 813181239

Re: If Controller after Regular Expression

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The quotes are necessary because JMeter variable references are
replaced with their values.

i.e.

${aktenzeichen} != 'NoAzFound'

becomes

NoAzFound != 'NoAzFound'

which is not valid Javascript

AW: If Controller after Regular Expression

Posted by Jörg Godau <J....@schuetze-berlin.de>.

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.
I remember having problems with that syntax as well, in the same context
no less.
I resorted to ${var}.indexOf("other"), which is crude, but would suffice
for this use case, too.

Cheers,
Felix

Posted by Noel O'Brien <no...@newbay.com>.
This should also work, as I use it in my test plans:

"${aktenzeichen}" != "NoAzFound"

Regards,
Noel

Posted by Karsten Gaul <ka...@exedio.com>.