Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com> on 2017/08/01 08:14:22 UTC

Re: Pentaho BI tool documentation for Ignite

Igniters,

I think it is time to create separate section for SQL-related features. We
already have SQL itself, ODBC driver, several JDBC drivers, integration
with Pentaho and Tableau. Moreover, as we are going to position the product
as database, we need to have much more docs with syntax, ANSI SQL
compliance info, performance considerations, etc.. I would say at least
10-20x from what we have now :-)

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Exactly.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.