Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Baig Muzeer [contractor]" <Mu...@EBay.Sun.COM> on 2000/08/04 19:05:47 UTC

New Version..!

Hi there,

Can anybody let me know when FOP new version is going to be available..?

Is the printing bug which is present in current version will be fixed in new
version..!

Problem in printing:

I am developing templates using FOP for pdf. I am facing problem in printing, i
don't understand why..?.

My prime requirement is it should printed.

I am able to generate pdf..successfully  with required look and feel.I using
Adobe acrobat reader ver 4.

If I don't use border related attibutes in both tags descibed below..i am able
to print the pdf file. But the moment I mention border related attibutes in same
i am not able to print.

Let me know if i am doing wrong somewhere or suggest me alternate solution..!

I tried 2 ways to do it, like as follows:

1. Using <fo:block-container>

<fo:block-container  border-color="black" border-style="solid"
                     border-width="0.5pt" height="0.5cm" width="1cm" top="3.5cm"
                     left="2cm" position="absolute">
      <fo:block  text-align="center" space-after.optimum="3pt"
                 line-height="10pt" font-weight="bold" font-size="10pt"
                 font-family="Helvetica">
                 Hello
      </fo:block>
</fo:block-container>

2. Using  Border attributes in <fo:table>

A prompt reply to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank's in advance..!

Muzeer