Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by samir chabou <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/06 06:28:45 UTC

Concept annotation questions and keep JCas results in a file

Hi Tim, Pei and James
1) I tryied List l = JCasUtil.selectCovered(jcas, BaseToken.class, i) it answer perfectly my requirement, thanks Tim.

2) Now; I need to  NLP a medical question using the clinical pipeline and I need to keep the JCas result in a file or any persistent way because i need to use it later in my processing. Is it possible to do this and is it possible to recall this  JCas later in my processing ?

Thanks

Samir

________________________________
Posted by samir chabou <sa...@yahoo.com>.
mucha gracias Pei, that helps to know.
Samir

________________________________
Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Samir,
xcas will eventually be deprecated/replaced with the preferred/more compact
xmi format--

/*

 *

 *               New code should consider using the XmiWriterCasConsumer

where possible,

 *               which uses the current XMI format for XML

externalizations of the CAS

 */

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Hi,