Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Nicola Ferraro <ni...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/23 15:10:27 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.2

Hello all:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel-K runtime 0.3.2

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1128

Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-0.3.2

Source release package:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1128/org/apache/camel/k/apache-camel-k-runtime/0.3.2/apache-camel-k-runtime-0.3.2-source-release.zip

This release adds some important bug fixes and improvements:
https://github.com/apache/camel-k-runtime/issues/51

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel-K 0.3.2

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Nicola Ferraro

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.2

Posted by Nicola Ferraro <ni...@gmail.com>.
-1 (binding)

I've noticed that the "camel-k-adapter-camel-3" module is not published in
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1128/org/apache/camel/k/
.
The reason is that the camel3 profile was not enabled when I did the
release. Since we wanted to be able to make camel 3 the default camel
version in camel k at some point, we should cut a new release.

I'll do another attempt shortly.

Nicola

Posted by Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks Nicola,
Alex

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

---

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.2 (take 2)

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
+1 (binding)

thanks for releasing often :)

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.2 (take 2)

Posted by Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com>.
I'm also able to run few examples on 3.0.0-M2 with manual tweaks.

+1 (binding)

Thanks for the release Nicola,
Alex

Posted by Nicola Ferraro <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 5:49 PM Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for cutting Nicola.
>
> I've done it a bit exploratory using the runtime under vote with few
> examples across camel versions:
> 2.23.0 => ok
> 2.23.1 => ok
> 2.23.2 => don't run, no catalog so fine
> 3.0.0-M1 => Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/camel/support/DefaultRegistry
> Not sure it is blocking the release of the runtime. Should I file an issue
> ? where ?

Milestone 1 is not supported, you need to use M2.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.2 (take 2)

Posted by Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for cutting Nicola.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (Binding)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Nicola Ferraro <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 7 (Luca Burgazzoli, Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Zoran
Regvart, Nicola Ferraro, Alex Dettinger, Willem Jiang)

+1 non-binding: 0

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel K Runtime 0.3.2 shortly.

Thanks,
Nicola

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding.