Posted to builds@apache.org by Mikhail Antonov <an...@apache.org> on 2016/03/01 01:54:15 UTC

Unable to update Jenkins job

Hi guys,

I'm a committer on Apache HBase project and now trying to update some
Jenkins jobs, for example this one: https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-1.3/

However when I log in to Jenkins using my Apache id 'antonov' - i don't see
any "Edit" kind of links near that job. Is there some permission I'm
missing? I seem to can add a new job, though.

Thanks!
Mikhail Antonov

Re: Unable to update Jenkins job

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.