Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org> on 2022/05/05 10:10:26 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Planning Flink 1.16

Hi everyone,

Xingbo, Becket, Chesnay, Martijn, Godfrey and myself briefly talked offline
and we would propose that Xingbo, Godfrey, Martijn and Chesnay take on the
release management for the next release. Six people seemed like an overkill
but having a bit of high availability in both Europe and Asia sounded like
a good dea. These four will follow up with next steps.

Thank you,

Konstantin

Am Fr., 29. Apr. 2022 um 15:17 Uhr schrieb Becket Qin <becket.qin@gmail.com

--