Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Barta <pe...@empolis.hu> on 2001/04/20 16:33:56 UTC

xslt processing

Hi,

does anyone have some suggestions how to configure tomcat for processing
xml and xslt on the server side?

Thanks: Peter

Re: xslt processing

Posted by Arnaud Dostes - NTI <ad...@nti-sa.com>.
Cocoon is a great framework, that will do wonders if you handwrite your xml
To use dynamically XML (as I like to do), another solution is to use the
JDOM API (www.jdom.org) to build the XML doc inside a servlet or jsp, and to
use XALAN to perform the XSLT (xml.apache.org)

The JDOM api uses XERCES (from the apache found.) but makes it easy to build
a doc, so you'll need three jar files, xerces.jar xalan.jar and jdomb6.jar.
Copy them to your lib directory.

Cheers.

Re: xslt processing

Posted by Hussayn Dabbous <da...@saxess.com>.