Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Coloma Escribano, Ignacio" <ic...@indra.es> on 2006/07/04 10:51:02 UTC

RE: Acegi authentication with several "outcomes"

Seems that you can achieve that requirement with a Filter and a simple redirect on a condition.

To be more specific would need more details :)

Posted by L Frohman <lf...@gmail.com>.
I have created a myfaces wiki on the same subject, a simpler solution. see:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/JSF_and_Acegi

Posted by Martin Grotzke <ma...@javakaffee.de>.
Hello,