Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Per Olesen <po...@nordija.com> on 2003/10/14 22:37:07 UTC

Cactus and weblogic

Hi,

We are having some serious trouble using cactus 1.5beta1 on weblogic6.1 SP2.
We are experiencing the all-famous classpath issues with numerous
NoClassDefFoundError :-(

A search of the cactus-user archieve tells us, that other have had somewhat
likely problems, but we cannot find any specific solutions, other than: "you
need these and these jars in your classpath".

Are there any general known problems with WebLogic which one should know
about?

It seems like WLS have some issues with finding the cactus classes if they are
in the test.war's "WEB-INF/lib". They can be found, if they are added to
weblogics system classpath, but we really do not like to pollute the
classpath like that.

Again: Are there any general things about weblogic with regard to cactus, that
we should know about?

Regards, Per