Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Preetiiii <pr...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/26 11:31:15 UTC

When trying to activate cluster to use ignite native persistence getting topology update failed error .

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2787/Screenshot_2020-02-26_at_4.png>
This is the error I received. Please help me to resolve this error. I want
to use native persistence feature.

Re: When trying to activate cluster to use ignite native persistence getting topology update failed error .

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

By default, information is logged to console (standard out). Please start
your node with -DIGNITE_QUIET=false (or bin/ignite.sh -v) and copy-paste
its output as you try to activate cluster.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Do you see anything in server nodes' logs?

Ilya Kasnacheev