Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/13 07:34:00 UTC

[Axis2] Added option to control cookie policy on http Request

Hi,

I've added an option to the messagecontext to control the cookie policy on
http Request. This can be set as follows

options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.COOKIE_POLICY, CookiePolicy.IGNORE_COOKIES
);

Valid values for cookie policy are

    public static final java.lang.String BROWSER_COMPATIBILITY =
"compatibility";
    public static final java.lang.String NETSCAPE = "netscape";
    public static final java.lang.String RFC_2109 = "rfc2109";
    public static final java.lang.String IGNORE_COOKIES = "ignoreCookies";
    public static final java.lang.String DEFAULT = "default";

These constants are located in
org.apache.commons.httpclient.cookie.CookiePolicy

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Keith Chapman
WSO2 Inc.

RE: Removing SOAP 1.2 and HTTP for POJO services

Posted by "Hoda, Nadeem [USA]" <ho...@bah.com>.

Thanks all.

Was it ever the intention of Axis 2 Java2WSDL to be WS-I BP Compliant?
My impression for a long time was that Axis2 was tailored for the
contract-first approach, but supported code-first if necessary or
desired, i.e., the strong emphasis is on contract-first.

Perhaps this can be a feature that can be added in the future, for
example using Axis2 tailored tools like jibx2wsdl for WSDL
auto-generation within the Axis2 codebase (jibx2wsdl WSDLs are WS-I BP
Compliant, though seems as though jibx2wsdl requires Java5). And
further, the method of WSDL generation could be selected, etc...

Thanks,

Nadeem

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Nadir,

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
finally got  LookupDataService service deployed
Unfortunately ./META-INF/services.xml was never created by wsdl2java utility
attaching a sample services.xml which I created

Martin-
GMT+5

Can you explain more about  "WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 compliance from POJO
Services"?  Why did it fail?

As for excluding operations, you can add the following in services.xml
file for the service:

                <excludeOperations>
  <operation>findcustomers</operation>
  <operation>disablecustomers</operation>
</excludeOperations>

The above excludes two operations....

Nadir K. Amra

"Hoda, Nadeem [USA]" <ho...@bah.com> wrote on 12/16/2007 03:20:12
AM:

> Thank you Nadir. That worked perfectly.
>
> Two additional questions:
>
> - Is there a way to get WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 compliance from POJO
> Services?
>    (currently, my particular service fails)
>
> - Is there a way to exclude certain public methods from the WSDL for a

> POJO Service?
>    (e.g., excluding public getters/setters)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nadeem

Axis2-->

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.