Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org> on 2012/08/19 13:09:15 UTC

NOTICE: Problem with build artifacts in repository.apache.org

For what it's worth, there's been some problems with CI deploying artifacts to repository.apache.org.  Taking a look at https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/karaf/features/framework/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/, you'll see that the most recent version of framework has the pom but none of the different artifact types.  This causes resolution problems for installations that rely on it.  I don't have any perms there, so I'm not going to bother digging.

Building Karaf locally solves the problem, so if you are running into this, it may be an option for you.  Remember that the build must be re-run every time Jenkins fails to properly post artifacts like this.

Brian