Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ivan Luzyanin <iv...@ProZa.Lviv.UA> on 2002/05/21 17:15:43 UTC

Request parameters and FormValidator action

Hello all!

I need to pass parameters from HTML-form to FormValidator and then get
these parameters in XSP page:

page1.xsp > FormValidator > page2.xsp

But in page2.xsp request object contains only
"org.apache.cocoon.acting.FormValidatorAction.results" attribute
with form validation results, aka "OK", "OK"...
How to get actual values?

Enviroment:
RH 7.2
Cocoon 2.0.2
Tomcat 4.0.1
JDK 1.3.1_02b (Blackdown)

Re: Request parameters and FormValidator action

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 21.May.2002 -- 01:15 PM, Ivan Luzyanin wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I need to pass parameters from HTML-form to FormValidator and then get
> these parameters in XSP page:
>
> page1.xsp > FormValidator > page2.xsp
>
> But in page2.xsp request object contains only
> "org.apache.cocoon.acting.FormValidatorAction.results" attribute
> with form validation results, aka "OK", "OK"...
> How to get actual values?

FormValidation does not move or change your values. Thus you'll access them
like you would without FormValidation e.g. xsp-request:get-parameter
	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de