Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Matthew Vita <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/18 22:08:30 UTC

Re: cTAKES Rest Service Development - Dictionary GUI MySQL Progress + 1 Concern [EXTERNAL]

Hi all, I've been quiet around the cTAKES Rest Service because

*all free time has been spent on a OpenEMR release
<https://community.open-emr.org/t/picture-archiving-and-communication-system-pacs/8867/51?u=matthewvita>!
Now that this release is basically out of the door, my free time slots are
opening back up and I'm prioritizing cTAKES Rest Service!*

*Report:*
- I am working on creating a org
.apache.ctakes.gui.dictionary.DictionaryXmlWriter class that is
MySQL-friendly
- Gandhi and Sandeep are working with me on some JSON changes
- Shane and I are working on a refactor of the friendly web ui

Thanks,

Matthew Vita
www.matthewvita.com

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Ok, thanks!
Posted by Gandhi Rajan Natarajan <Ga...@arisglobal.com>.
HI Sean,

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Matthew Vita,

Posted by Matthew Vita <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sean, Tim, Alex, James,

I have been working very work on the latest OpenEMR release
<https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16949974> (it is now the open-source

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SnykahMZft3vkVZmzpYr1NZjdsbW6NCZQn59Jk8xwus/edit#heading=h.ylkq3w7gocsz